Weddings Abroad PDF Print E-mail
An increasing amount of couples now choose to get married abroad. The increased chances of sun and the unpredictability of the British Summer mean destinations such as Florida, Greece, Cyprus and Mexico are becoming ever popular. There are also a number of couples getting married in iconic locations such as Las Vegas. Whatever your reason for getting married abroad, Dapper Dan offer a fantastic package for those travelling and require the outfits for a prolonged period of time.
The package includes:
- A waistcoat of your choice, with over 65 different patterns and colours available there is a wide selection to choose from and a combination to suit any colour scheme.
- Trousers, pick from the tradtional Grey, Black, Brown or Navy or you can combine the outfit with a modern looking Ivory trouser to suit the environment in which you are getting married.
- Shirt, ivory or cream to suit your colour scheme. Tailored shirts are available from April 2012 for those who prefer a slimmer fitting shirt.
- Ruche, over 100 different colours available and if this still doesnt match the colour scheme we offer a service to make the ruche out of your material so you have a 100% match!
- Shoes, traditional black patent shoes to finish off your outfit and uniform the men’s suits. Available in Ivory to compliment the Ivory trousers too.
All of the above is available from £79.99 per outfit required.
In the majority of circumstances most Grooms and male guests prefer to do away with the traditional jacket and simply wear a waistcoat, however you do wish to hire the Jacket they are available to hire. We also offer the opportunity to extend the hire to include receptions that may take place back home in the UK at a later date.
The hire period is for a two week period (usually 10-15days), taking into consideration collection and returning the suits a day or two before travelling.